We are excited to announce the scheduled Dallas Chapter luncheon meetings for 2018! See the list below. Please be sure to block off these times on your calendars to attend. The meetings will again start at 11:30am and go until 1:00pm.
CPCU Society - Dallas Chapter Meetings:
LOCATION: The Clubs of Prestonwood, 15909 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX
REGISTRATION: begins 15 minutes prior to the time noted
· Tuesday, February 20: Luncheon Meeting Honoring Past Presidents & Officers/Directors Installation
* Featuring Ken Reeves, former NFL player with the Philadelphia Eagles & VP Human Resources/Organizational Dev., Freese &Nichols
· Wednesday, March 21: Ethics Luncheon Meeting
* Featuring Lindsay Nickle, Attorney at Law & Partner with Lewis Brisbois
· April 19-21: Leadership Summit for CPCU (No Luncheon Meeting)
· May 23 - Joint Meeting with DFW RIMS
· Tuesday, June 19: Luncheon Meeting
* Featuring Avo McGibbon, Sr. Forensics Consultant--RIMKUS Consulting Group; "Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) for Aerial Inspections"
· July: Summer Break
- Tuesday, August 28: All Industry Day
- Tuesday, September 25: Luncheon Meeting
* Featuring Chris Bianz, CSP, Plano Law Enforcement Officer/Speaker/Trainer; "Property Safety"
- October: No Luncheon Meeting (CPCU Society Annual Meeting October 13-16, San Diego)
· Tuesday, November 13: Luncheon Meeting
* Featuring Carl Sewell, Chairman of Sewell Automotive Cos.; "Customers for Life"
· Tuesday, December 11: Luncheon Meeting
* Featuring Tatsumi Paredes, Toyota Financial Services--National Mgr.; "Diversity and Inclusion"
** Spring, Fall or additional Socials TBD
** October Chapter Volunteer's Luncheon TBD